360 Document Protector Windows 10 – Free anti-ransomware software for PC that prevents data hijacking!. Download 360 Document Protector for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
360 Document Protector Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 23rd 2019
Developer: Qihu 360 Software Co
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is 360 Document Protector?
360 Document Protector App for PC – 360 Document Protector is a powerful documents safeguard. With real-time monitoring and automatic backup, it effectively prevents ransomware and any other threats from hijacking your precious data. Download 360 Document Protector for Windows PC Now!
100% Auto Backup No More Hassle
Put an end to malicious tampering! Auto backup your documents upon any modifications. Keep the backups for 30 days; make the disk burden free.
Afraid of Malware infection?
Document Protector Always helps. This database covers almost all the virus samples which can help decrypt your files and safeguard your system.
One simple click, No more risk!
Still annoyed by virus infection, malicious tampering, or system crash? Get 360 Document Protector now to stay away from all the troubles.
360 Document Protector Alternative Apps for Windows
- Owncloud App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Easeus Todo Backup App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Sync App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Tresorit App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install 360 Document Protector on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the 360 Document Protector installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download 360 Document Protector
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading 360 Document Protector completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the 360 Document Protector icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the 360 Document Protector in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the 360 Document Protector on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall 360 Document Protector App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “360 Document Protector” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from 360 Document Protector app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the 360 Document Protector app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing 360 Document Protector from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
360 Document Protector FAQ
Q: Is 360 Document Protector Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free 360 Document Protector download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free 360 Document Protector download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download 360 Document Protector totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this 360 Document Protector will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The 360 Document Protector for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This 360 Document Protector App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). 360 Document Protector is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.