AirDroid Windows 10 – Wirelessly manage, control and quick access to Android devices. Download AirDroid for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
AirDroid Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: July, 2nd 2019
Developer: Sand Studio
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is AirDroid?
AirDroid App for PC – AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free. Transfer files between your devices, and share files to your friends. Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on. Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life. Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices) Featured on Google Play in 30+ countries.
Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Type with full physical keyboard and control with mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
AirMirror, a brand new way of interacting between PC/Mac and your Android. Your Android, right on your computer, right now.
Note: Requires .NET Framework.
Also Available: Download AirDroid for Mac
AirDroid Alternative Apps for Windows
- Winx Mediatrans App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Moborobo App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Hp Laserjet 1020 Plus Printer Driver App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Snappy Driver Installer Lite App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install AirDroid on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the AirDroid installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download AirDroid
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading AirDroid completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the AirDroid icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the AirDroid in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the AirDroid on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall AirDroid App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “AirDroid” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from AirDroid app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the AirDroid app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing AirDroid from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is AirDroid Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free AirDroid download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free AirDroid download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download AirDroid free for Pc.
Q: Is this AirDroid will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The AirDroid for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This AirDroid App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). AirDroid is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.