AirServer (32-bit) Windows 10 – AirPlay/AirTunes audio, video, photo, slideshow and mirroring. Download AirServer (32-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 32-bit Latest Version 2019.
AirServer (32-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: June, 28th 2019
Developer: App Dynamic ehf
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is AirServer (32-bit)?
AirServer (32-bit) App for PC – AirServer for PC is the most advanced screen mirroring software receiver for Mac, PC and Xbox One. It allows you to receive AirPlay, Google Cast and Miracast streams, similar to an Apple TV or a Chromecast device. Use this technology to screen mirror iPads, Windows laptops and Chromebooks in classrooms, wirelessly project your desktop in meeting rooms, or supercharge your Xbox One at home by turning it into a wireless multimedia hub.
With the help of a PC, or any other supported hardware, the program can transform a simple big screen or a projector into a universal screen mirroring receiver. It does this by implementing all the major screen mirroring technologies such as AirPlay, Google Cast and Miracast into one universal receiver. With the tool enabled on your big screen, users can use their own devices such as an iPhone, iPad, Mac, Android, Nexus, Pixel, Chromebook, or a Windows 10 PC to wirelessly mirror their display over to the big screen, instantly turning the room into a collaborative space.
AirServer Universal turns your Windows PC into a universal mirroring receiver, allowing you to mirror your device’s display using the built-in AirPlay, Google Cast or Miracast based screen projection functionality; one-by-one or simultaneously to the app (patent pending).
On a PC, users can mirror or cast their screen from any AirPlay, Google Cast or Miracast compatible device such as an iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows 10, Android or Chromebook. Windows 7 and Linux are also supported using the screen casting sender built into the Google Chrome browser.
Features and Highlights
Bring Your Own Device
The world’s first BYOD solution that enables collaboration across different apps across platforms. It achieve this by sending the entire display over AirPlay or Google Cast. For the first time you can exercise the freedom of choice for your devices.
Retina quality mirroring
The tool can provide drastically improved picture quality during mirroring. An iPhone 6 Plus can now mirror at full 1080 x 1920 resolution, which delivers over three times the previous pixel count in portrait mode.
Ultra-high quality recording
The app helps you create professional videos of your mirroring sessions in stunning quality. Showcase your iOS apps and games in action or archive your classroom collaboration in the best quality possible.
AirPlay + Google Cast
AirServer for Windows builds upon its existing AirPlay receiver functionality, including iOS 10 compatibility, and adds Google Cast receiving capabilities.
The tool supports both tab casting and desktop casting which is built into all Chromebooks and all desktop platforms with Google Chrome browser.
Works with all Google Cast enabled Android devices. Devices that do not have the cast functionality can enable this by downloading the Google Cast app.
Live streaming to YouTube
Steam live with unique features such as picture-in-picture webcam support, enables iOS gamers to broadcast their gameplay. Teachers can also use this powerful technology to spread their knowledge beyond the classroom.
The tool protects your personal photos and videos as they are transmitted over the network. This important security feature is only offered by the program and the Apple TV.
AirPlay from the YouTube app
The app once again supports this feature. Besides Apple TV, Air Server was the first application to provide this feature.
Note: 7 days trial version. Requires iOS device.
Also Available: Download AirServer for Mac
AirServer (32-bit) Alternative Apps for Windows
- Logmein Pro App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Cloudmounter App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Showmypc App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Far Manager 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install AirServer (32-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the AirServer (32-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download AirServer (32-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading AirServer (32-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the AirServer (32-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the AirServer (32-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the AirServer (32-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall AirServer (32-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “AirServer (32-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from AirServer (32-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the AirServer (32-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing AirServer (32-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
AirServer (32-bit) FAQ
Q: Is AirServer (32-bit) Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free AirServer (32-bit) download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free AirServer (32-bit) download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download AirServer (32-bit) totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this AirServer (32-bit) will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The AirServer (32-bit) for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This AirServer (32-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). AirServer (32-bit) is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.