Android Studio Windows 10 – New Android Development Environment Based on IntelliJ IDEA. Download Android Studio for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Android Studio Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: July, 10th 2019
OS Requirement: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Android Studio?
Android Studio App for PC – Android Studio is a popular software development environment by Google (also known as integrated development environment) that enables programmers and engenders from all around the world direct access to the tools for coding, debugging, performance optimizing, version compatibility checking, hardware compatibility checking (various android devices and screen size, including tablets), and many other tools that can help developers to better automate process of coding and enable quicker iteration and discovery. Android Studio features all of those tools, including many that can help programmers to easily create their android-based project from conception to final distribution. That includes tools for design, test, debug, compiling and profiling your app.
Interface of Android Studio is very modern and interactive, enabling users to easily modify their UI by dragging and dropping components and preview windows, with full support for working in multi-monitor environments.
With perfect Android emulation on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux and fully integrated support for Google Cloud Platform, the app represents the best SDE package that you can find today for making apps for Android devices.
Features and Highlights
Intelligent code editor
At the core of the tool is an intelligent code editor capable of advanced code completion, refactoring, and code analysis. The powerful code editor helps you be a more productive Android app developer.
Code templates and GitHub integration
New project wizards make it easier than ever to start a new project. Start projects using template code for patterns such as navigation drawer and view pagers, and even import Google code samples from GitHub.
Multi-screen app development
Build apps for Android phones, tablets, Android Wear, Android TV, Android Auto and Google Glass. With the new Android Project View and module support in AndroidStudio, it’s easier to manage app projects and resources.
Virtual devices for all shapes and sizes
It comes pre-configured with an optimized emulator image. The updated and streamlined Virtual Device Manager provides pre-defined device profiles for common Android devices.
Android builds evolved, with Gradle
Create multiple APKs for your Android app with different features using the same project. Manage app dependencies with Maven. Build APKs from the Studio or the command line.
More about Android Studio:
- Built on IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition, the popular Java IDE by JetBrains.
- Flexible Gradle-based build system.
- Build variants and multiple APK generation.
- Expanded template support for Google Services and various device types.
- Rich layout editor with support for theme editing.
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility, and other problems.
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine.
Note: Requires Java Runtime Environment.
Also Available: Download Android Studio for Mac
Android Studio Alternative Apps for Windows
- Visual Paradigm Community Edition 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Conemu App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Netbeans App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Qt Creator 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Android Studio on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Android Studio installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Android Studio
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Android Studio completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Android Studio icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Android Studio in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Android Studio on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Android Studio App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Android Studio” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Android Studio app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Android Studio app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Android Studio from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Android Studio FAQ
Q: Is Android Studio Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Android Studio download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Android Studio download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Android Studio totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Android Studio will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Android Studio for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Android Studio App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Android Studio is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.