AOL Shield Browser Windows 10 – AOL Shield offers online protection with its advanced security features. Download AOL Shield Browser for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
AOL Shield Browser Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: February, 28th 2018
Developer: AOL Inc.
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is AOL Shield Browser?
AOL Shield Browser App for PC – The AOL Shield Browser provides protection with a whole host of advanced security features, so you can worry less about online threats as you go about your day. Shopping, banking, social media – we have ways to help protect your information. AOL Shield is free web browser optimized for users on dial-up internet connections and/or older operating systems.
Browsing protection for the things you do every day:
- Anti-keylogging technology provides real-time encryption that hides what you enter on your keyboard from hackers.
- Screen grab protection can stop malware from taking pictures of your monitor as you enter sensitive data.
- Stop scam websites from loading so you don’t get tricked into revealing personal details
AOL Shield Browser Alternative Apps for Windows
- Cyberfox 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Shockwave App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Srware Iron 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Chedot Browser App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install AOL Shield Browser on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the AOL Shield Browser installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download AOL Shield Browser
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading AOL Shield Browser completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the AOL Shield Browser icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the AOL Shield Browser in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the AOL Shield Browser on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall AOL Shield Browser App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “AOL Shield Browser” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from AOL Shield Browser app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the AOL Shield Browser app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing AOL Shield Browser from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
AOL Shield Browser FAQ
Q: Is AOL Shield Browser Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free AOL Shield Browser download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free AOL Shield Browser download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download AOL Shield Browser totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this AOL Shield Browser will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The AOL Shield Browser for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This AOL Shield Browser App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). AOL Shield Browser is an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.