Apple AirPort Utility Windows 10 – Allows you to configure and manage AirPort Express with dual band 802.11n. Download Apple AirPort Utility for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2020.
Apple AirPort Utility Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: November, 14th 2018
Developer: Apple Inc
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
Apple AirPort Utility Alternative Apps for Windows
- Showmypc App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Tightvnc 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Advanced Port Scanner App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Internet Download Manager App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Apple AirPort Utility on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Apple AirPort Utility installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Apple AirPort Utility
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Apple AirPort Utility completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Apple AirPort Utility icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Apple AirPort Utility in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Apple AirPort Utility on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Apple AirPort Utility App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Apple AirPort Utility” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Apple AirPort Utility app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Apple AirPort Utility app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Apple AirPort Utility from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Apple AirPort Utility FAQ
Q: What is Apple AirPort Utility for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Apple AirPort Utility Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Apple AirPort Utility download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Apple AirPort Utility download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Apple AirPort Utility totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Apple AirPort Utility will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Apple AirPort Utility for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Apple AirPort Utility App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Apple AirPort Utility is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.