AS SSD Benchmark Windows 10 – Determine your SSD drive`s performance by conducting several specific tests. Download AS SSD Benchmark for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
AS SSD Benchmark Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: September, 5th 2018
Developer: Alexej Schepeljanski
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64
What is AS SSD Benchmark?
AS SSD Benchmark App for PC – Test the sequential or random read/write performance without using the cache. AS SSD Benchmark reads/writes a 1 GByte file as well as randomly chosen 4K blocks. Additionally, it performs the tests using 1 or 64 threads and it determines the SSD’s access time.
Two extra benchmark tests examine the drive’s behavior when (1) copying a few big files, a lot of small files and a mixture of file sizes by using cached copy functions of your OS as well as (2) reading/writing data depending on the data’s compressibility.
AS SSD Benchmark software uses incompressible data in their testing of SSDs, essentially providing information that would be consistent with using the heaviest workload, thus lower speeds are expected.
Note: Requires .NET Framework. An SSD to test with 3GB free space on it.
AS SSD Benchmark Alternative Apps for Windows
- Burnintest Professional App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Userbenchmark App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Cinebench App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Chipgenius App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install AS SSD Benchmark on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the AS SSD Benchmark installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download AS SSD Benchmark
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading AS SSD Benchmark completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the AS SSD Benchmark icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the AS SSD Benchmark in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the AS SSD Benchmark on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall AS SSD Benchmark App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “AS SSD Benchmark” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from AS SSD Benchmark app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the AS SSD Benchmark app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing AS SSD Benchmark from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
AS SSD Benchmark FAQ
Q: Is AS SSD Benchmark Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free AS SSD Benchmark download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free AS SSD Benchmark download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download AS SSD Benchmark totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this AS SSD Benchmark will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The AS SSD Benchmark for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This AS SSD Benchmark App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). AS SSD Benchmark is an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.