Auslogics Duplicate File Finder Windows 10 – Remove duplicate files and recover disk space. Download Auslogics Duplicate File Finder for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: March, 26th 2019
Developer: Auslogics Software
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Auslogics Duplicate File Finder?
The problem: You may have hundreds of photos, videos, music files or documents that you have lost track of. You are running out of disk space on your PC, but sorting through your files seems overwhelming because there are just too many of them.
The solution: Duplicate File Finder will help you locate and remove useless file duplicates to free up disk space and better organize your file collections. You will have full control in being able to look through the list of duplicates and decide which copy to keep.
Why Duplicate File Finder?
Improve computer performance by deleting duplicate files
Identical files not only waste your hard disk space, but also may cause system slowdowns. By deleting duplicate files you can reduce time needed to defragment your hard drives and minimize time used by antivirus to scan your computer.
Sort and organize your media collections
Media files collections, such as music, video, images and photos, often become the primary source of identical files. If you have a music collection of several hundreds or even thousands mp3-files, you may want to sort them by deleting identical tracks. With Auslogics Duplicate File Finder you can organize your media files and increase free disk space needed to enlarge your collection.
Find duplicate files by content!
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder has the MD5 search engine which allows the program to search for duplicate files by content, regardless of other match criteria. It would be helpful, for example, when two identical mp3 tracks or video files have different names.
Download Auslogics Duplicate File Finder Latest Version
How To Install Auslogics Duplicate File Finder on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Auslogics Duplicate File Finder installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Auslogics Duplicate File Finder
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Auslogics Duplicate File Finder completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Auslogics Duplicate File Finder icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Auslogics Duplicate File Finder in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Auslogics Duplicate File Finder on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Auslogics Duplicate File Finder App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Auslogics Duplicate File Finder” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Auslogics Duplicate File Finder app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Auslogics Duplicate File Finder app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Auslogics Duplicate File Finder from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder FAQ
Q: Is Auslogics Duplicate File Finder Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Auslogics Duplicate File Finder download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Auslogics Duplicate File Finder download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Auslogics Duplicate File Finder free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Auslogics Duplicate File Finder will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Auslogics Duplicate File Finder for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Auslogics Duplicate File Finder App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Auslogics Duplicate File Finder is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.