Auto-Tune Pro Windows 10 – Auto Tune corrects intonation and timing in vocals or solo instruments. Download Auto-Tune Pro for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Auto-Tune Pro Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: July, 11th 2018
Developer: Antares Audio Technologies
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
What is Auto-Tune Pro?
Now, with the introduction of Auto-Tune Evo VST, it’s more versatile and easy to use than ever before, thanks to a totally redesigned interface and powerful new processing, editing, and navigation features. Added automatic key detection with the new Auto-Key plug-in (included with Auto Tune purchase), Classic Mode for the “Auto-Tune 5 sound,” real-time MIDI Control, and ARA for closer integration with supported DAWs.
Both the Auto Mode and Graph Mode interfaces have been redesigned to offer the most efficient, flexible, and intuitive workflow for professional users and beginners alike. Auto-Tune Pro also includes Flex-Tune and Humanize for more transparent and natural-sounding tuning, and Low Latency mode so you can perform in real time without distracting delay.
It also features Time Correction for non-destructive time editing, as well as Formant Correction, Vibrato Controls, and Throat Length Modeling. Whether you want to quickly touch up a few questionable notes or meticulously polish an entire performance, Auto-Tune for PC offers the professional pitch correction and classic effects you’re looking for.
In addition to key and scale, Auto-Key also tells you the reference frequency of your music. Most modern music is tuned so that A is equal to 440 Hz, but this is not always the case. If your music or samples are tuned to a different reference frequency, Auto-Key will show you what it is, so you can make the necessary adjustments when applying pitch correction or selecting samples.
Auto-Tune Pro Features:
Auto-Tune Pitch Correction and Vocal Effect Low Latency for Live Performance and Tracking Humanize Function Automatic Formant Correction Adjustable Throat Modeling Create and Adjust Vibrato Real-Time MIDI Control Auto-Motion Melodic Pattern Generation Classic Mode for the “Auto-Tune 5 Sound” Auto-Key: Automatic Key Detection Flex-Tune Transparent and Flexible Pitch Correction Transpose: Real-Time Pitch Shift Graphic Pitch Editing Graphic Time Editing ARA Support (Audio Random Access) Generate Note Objects from MIDI Adjust Tuning Parameters on Individual Notes Note: 10 days trial version. Requires a compatible host program that supports the VST format.
Also Available: Download Auto-Tune for Mac
Download Auto-Tune Pro Latest Version
How To Install Auto-Tune Pro on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Auto-Tune Pro installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Auto-Tune Pro
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Auto-Tune Pro completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Auto-Tune Pro icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Auto-Tune Pro in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Auto-Tune Pro on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Auto-Tune Pro App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Auto-Tune Pro” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Auto-Tune Pro app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Auto-Tune Pro app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Auto-Tune Pro from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Auto-Tune Pro FAQ
Q: Is Auto-Tune Pro Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Auto-Tune Pro download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Auto-Tune Pro download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Auto-Tune Pro totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Auto-Tune Pro will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Auto-Tune Pro for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Auto-Tune Pro App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Auto-Tune Pro is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.