Autodesk Revit Windows 10 – Modeling software for architects, landscape architects, structural engineer. Download Autodesk Revit for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Autodesk Revit Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: June, 11th 2019
Developer: Autodesk Inc
OS Requirement: Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Autodesk Revit Alternative Apps for Windows
- Solidworks App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Quantum Gis 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Easy Gif Animator App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Adobe Photoshop 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Autodesk Revit on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Autodesk Revit installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Autodesk Revit
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Autodesk Revit completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Autodesk Revit icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Autodesk Revit in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Autodesk Revit on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Autodesk Revit App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Autodesk Revit” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Autodesk Revit app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Autodesk Revit app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Autodesk Revit from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Autodesk Revit FAQ
Q: What is Autodesk Revit for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Autodesk Revit Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Autodesk Revit download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Autodesk Revit download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Autodesk Revit free for Pc.
Q: Is this Autodesk Revit will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Autodesk Revit for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Autodesk Revit App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Autodesk Revit is an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.