Avast Free Antivirus Windows 10 – One of the most popular anti-virus software for Windows. Download Avast Free Antivirus for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Avast Free Antivirus Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 20th 2019
Developer: AVAST Software
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Avast Free Antivirus?
It scans for security and performance issues and tells you how to fix things instantly. It protects you in real-time by analyzing unknown files before they get to you. So relax: With Avast, you’re running the most trusted antivirus out there. Packed with the largest threat-detection network, machine-learning virus protection, easy password management and home network security that won’t slow down your Desktop.
The newest version of the most-trusted security in the world is ready, and it’s completely free. Avast Free Antivirus protects more than 220 million people, businesses, and mobile devices worldwide. It uses multiple layers of security to keep you safe from even the newest, never-before-seen threats.
Features and Highlights
Remove annoying browser toolbars or extensions, and restore your hijacked search browser.
Easily update your important software to increase the overall security and condition of your PC.
Remote Assistance lets you help or be helped over the Internet.
Designed for effortless security
Just a click of our fresh, new, easy-to-use interface checks everything from your passwords to your home network security.
Game or movie time
It renamed Game Mode and taught it some new tricks. Now called Do Not Disturb Mode, it blocks distracting popups whether you’re gaming, watching movies, or presenting in fullscreen.
Introducing Behavior Shield
It don’t just check your applications for malware. We now keep an eye on their behavior to make sure they don’t suddenly go rogue.
Detect and block viruses, malware, spyware, ransomware and phishing. We use smart analytics to stop threats before they affect you.
Automatically send suspicious files for analysis in the cloud, and push a cure to all Avast users if it’s a threat.
Automatically detect weaknesses in your home Wi-Fi and strangers piggybacking on your network.
Find all those cracks which allow malware to slip in, from unsafe settings and passwords to suspicious add-ons and out-of-date software.
Note: After 30 days Anti-virus requires a free registration.
Also Available: Download Avast for Mac
Download Avast Free Antivirus Latest Version
How To Install Avast Free Antivirus on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Avast Free Antivirus installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Avast Free Antivirus
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Avast Free Antivirus completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Avast Free Antivirus icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Avast Free Antivirus in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Avast Free Antivirus on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Avast Free Antivirus App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Avast Free Antivirus” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Avast Free Antivirus app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Avast Free Antivirus app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Avast Free Antivirus from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Avast Free Antivirus FAQ
Q: Is Avast Free Antivirus Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Avast Free Antivirus download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Avast Free Antivirus download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Avast Free Antivirus free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Avast Free Antivirus will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Avast Free Antivirus for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Avast Free Antivirus App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Avast Free Antivirus is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.