Avira Server Security Windows 10 – Maximum protection with minimal impact on your servers. Download Avira Server Security for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Avira Server Security Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: November, 28th 2018
Developer: Avira Operations GmbH
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2013
What is Avira Server Security?
Avira Server Security App for PC – Avira Server Security is an award-winning antivirus with 100% detection rates. Secure your corporate data and customer files with award-winning antivirus technology. Easy to scale, use, and manage with zero maintenance costs! Secure your corporate data and customer files with award-winning antivirus technology.
Features and Highlights
Avira Antivirus Server offers web protection, traffic filtering and a powerful engine. These services protectyour business files and customer data from 30 million daily threats.
Real-time cloud technology secures your running processes, files on-access, and system memory against spyware, rootkits, and other hidden malware.
It secures all the confidential information stored on your hard drives. For your convenience and security, it offers manual scans and let you schedule them automatically.
It prevents viruses from spreading across all nodes and infecting your network. It keeps your corporate secrets safe, private and out of hackers’ hands.
Even with powerful antivirus technology running, your servers maintain their peak performance under heavy load conditions.
Fast and free virus definition updates are delivered automatically to your servers without hogging your bandwidth or holding up your workflow.
Easy to manage
Modern, clearly structured user interface enables you to easily manage your server’s antivirus software. Your security status is visible at a glance and scan logs are easily retrievable.
No maintenance costs
No maintenance or other hidden costs. Avira doesn’t interfere with server uptime or availability. Outstanding customer support is available to you and included in the service.
Note: 30 days trial version (license key request required).
Avira Server Security Alternative Apps for Windows
- Kaspersky Free App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Avg Rescue Cd App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Webroot Secureanywhere Antivirus App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Norton Security App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Avira Server Security on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Avira Server Security installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Avira Server Security
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Avira Server Security completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Avira Server Security icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Avira Server Security in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Avira Server Security on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Avira Server Security App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Avira Server Security” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Avira Server Security app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Avira Server Security app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Avira Server Security from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Avira Server Security FAQ
Q: Is Avira Server Security Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Avira Server Security download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Avira Server Security download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Avira Server Security totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Avira Server Security will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Avira Server Security for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Avira Server Security App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Avira Server Security is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.