AVS Audio Converter Windows 10 – Convert audio to any popular format MP3 WAV WMA M4A FLAC. Download AVS Audio Converter for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
AVS Audio Converter Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: April, 19th 2019
Developer: Online Media Technologies
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is AVS Audio Converter?
Convert between All Key Audio Formats
Convert MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AMR, OGG, ALAC, FLAC, MP2, etc. Manage APE files and encode them to any key audio format supported by AVS Audio Converter.
Export Audio from Video
Select and convert audio from your video files. AVS Audio Converter supports DVD, MPEG, MP4, AVI, DIVX, MOV, WMV, VOB, 3GP, RM, QT, FLV, etc. See a full list of supported video formats.
Convert your audio tracks to M4B format with AVS Audio Converter. Divide them into chapters and add bookmarks. Set up quality level before audio conversion. Prepare audio files for your iPod/iPhone.
Create Ringtone for iPhone
Edit an audio file and save it to M4R format for iPhone. Make an individual ringtone with AVS Audio Converter.
Edit Your Audio Files
Trim, delete parts, merge files, apply effects with AVS Audio Converter. Modify extra text information in your audio files.
Use Command Line Mode – NEW
Use a command line mode to convert or compress a large number of audio files at once. Create your own conversion patterns, set favourite presets and schedule an automatic conversion process.
AVS Audio Converter interface is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish and Russian.
All key formats are supported:
Read: MP3, MPEG3, WMA, WAV, M4A, M4B, M4R, AAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, MP1, AC3, MP2, ALAC, FLAC, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, AU, VOX, MPC, MP+, MKA, RAW, PCM, GSM, AVI, IVF, DIV, DIVX, MTV, AMV, MPG, MPEG, MOD, MPE, MVV, M2V, WMV, ASF, DVR-MS, DAT, IFO, VOB, VRO, M2TS, M2T, MTS, TOD, TS, TP, DV, MKV, OGM, OGV, OGA, OGX, RM, RMVB, RAM, IVR, MOV, QT, M4V, MP4, 3GP2, 3GPP, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MID, MIDI, KAR, APE, QCP, MPA, RA, SHN, VOC .
Write: MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, M4B, M4R, AAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, MP2, ALAC, FLAC.
Note: The non-activated version of the program has no function limitations, although the voice logo will be added to the output audio file.
Download AVS Audio Converter Latest Version
How To Install AVS Audio Converter on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the AVS Audio Converter installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download AVS Audio Converter
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading AVS Audio Converter completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the AVS Audio Converter icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the AVS Audio Converter in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the AVS Audio Converter on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall AVS Audio Converter App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “AVS Audio Converter” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from AVS Audio Converter app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the AVS Audio Converter app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing AVS Audio Converter from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
AVS Audio Converter FAQ
Q: Is AVS Audio Converter Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free AVS Audio Converter download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free AVS Audio Converter download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download AVS Audio Converter totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this AVS Audio Converter will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The AVS Audio Converter for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This AVS Audio Converter App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). AVS Audio Converter is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.