AVS Video ReMaker Windows 10 – Cut out the scenes without reconverting video files!. Download AVS Video ReMaker for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
AVS Video ReMaker Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: July, 3rd 2019
Developer: Online Media Technologies
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is AVS Video ReMaker?
AVS Video ReMaker App for PC – With AVS Video ReMaker for PC you can edit AVI, VOB, MP4, DVD, Blu-ray, TS, MKV, HD-videos fast and without reconversion. Burn Blu-ray or DVD discs with menus. AVS Video ReMaker software is an easy and quick way to cut unwanted scenes out of your movie without any need to re-encode the file. This application has a user friendly and intuitive interface which enables to edit your video files without any difficulties. Check out Now!
Edit Video Files without Reconversion
Cut, delete unwanted parts, change scene sequence in MPEG, AVI, DVD, Blu-ray, WMV, etc. with AVS Video ReMaker. Save videos without reconversion.
Work with Various Video Formats
Edit AVI, VOB, MP4, DVD, Blu-ray, WMV, 3GP, FLV, TS, DVR-MS, MOV, MKV, H.263/H.264 codecs, etc.
Edit AVCHD, MOD, MTS/M2TS, TOD, etc. video files recorded with camcorders and video cameras.
Create DVD and Blu-ray Menus
Split video into chapters, select between a number of menu templates. Burn video files on to DVD- or Blu-ray discs with this great product.
Transfer video from camcorders and video cameras to hard drive, edit files and create home video DVDs with the video ReMaker. Capture video from Web cameras and DV cameras.
AVS Video ReMaker interface is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Polish and Russian.
All key formats are supported:
Read: HD Video (inc. Blu-ray video, AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV HD), AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), DV AVI, MP4 (inc. Sony PSP, Apple iPod and Archos), WMV (MPEG-4 codec only), 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV, QT), DVD, VOB, VRO, MPEG-1, 2, 4, TOD, MOD, MPG, DAT, VCD, SVCD, ASF (MPEG-4 codec only), ASX (MPEG-4 codec only), MJPEG, H.263, H.264, DVR-MS, MKV, DV, FLV, TS, M2TS, M2T, MTS, DPG, NSV, WTV.
Write: HD Video (inc. Blu-ray video, AVCHD and MPEG-2 HD), AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), MP4 (inc. Sony PSP, Apple iPod and Archos), 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV, QT), MKV, DV, FLV, DVD, MPEG-1, 2, 4, MPG, MJPEG, H.263, H.264.
Note: The non-activated version of the program has no function limitations, although the program will process only 5 minutes of your video.
AVS Video ReMaker Alternative Apps for Windows
- Hitfilm Express App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Screen Grabber Pro App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Adobe Media Encoder App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ashampoo Video Stabilization App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install AVS Video ReMaker on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the AVS Video ReMaker installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download AVS Video ReMaker
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading AVS Video ReMaker completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the AVS Video ReMaker icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the AVS Video ReMaker in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the AVS Video ReMaker on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall AVS Video ReMaker App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “AVS Video ReMaker” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from AVS Video ReMaker app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the AVS Video ReMaker app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing AVS Video ReMaker from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
AVS Video ReMaker FAQ
Q: Is AVS Video ReMaker Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free AVS Video ReMaker download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free AVS Video ReMaker download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download AVS Video ReMaker totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this AVS Video ReMaker will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The AVS Video ReMaker for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This AVS Video ReMaker App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). AVS Video ReMaker is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.