BatchPhoto Windows 10 – BatchPhoto is a batch photo editing software for Windows PC. Download BatchPhoto for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
BatchPhoto Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: June, 21st 2019
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is BatchPhoto?
BatchPhoto App for PC – BatchPhoto is a powerful photo manipulation program for Windows and Mac that makes it easy to add date/time stamps, resize, convert, watermark, touch-up, apply special effects, and rename hundreds of photos in a single operation! Instead of enhancing and adjusting pictures individually, BatchPhoto lets you select a group of images, define a series of edits, and apply them in a single operation.
Do you have repeatable and predictable actions to apply to your massive photo collection? Actions like: resizing, converting, cropping, watermarking, date stamping, renaming, and so on? Since 2005 developers have been working to make BatchPhoto the best tool for automating those repeatable actions!
With Batch Photo, you can Convert images (to JPEG, PDF, TIFF, GIF, PNG, and more than 170). Resize pictures automatically and adjust the DPI. Stamp photos with the original Date/Time when they were taken, add Watermarks as Text or Logos, and simple Comments. Automatically Rotate photos based on EXIF metadata. Apply special effects like: Sepia, Black and White, Charcoal and more; Touch-up photos by adjusting the Brightness, Sharpness, and Contrast.
Features and Highlights
Edit thousands of pictures in one operation with support for multi-core CPUs!
Watch folders for new or updated images and automatically apply a custom set of edits.
Read and save 170+ image formats, including: JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF, PDF.
Read all RAW image formats generated by almost all DSLR digital cameras.
Give meaningful names to your images instead of the default cryptic names.
Edit your photos then directly upload them to FTP, Facebook, or Flickr.
Date stamp photos in bulk with their original date/time as taken from the EXIF record.
Automatically cut hundreds of photos to a predefined aspect ratio or custom rectangle.
Change image sizes in bulk for easy sharing or to save space.
Visually watermark images with logos and texts in bulk.
Edit photos in bulk with filters like: Auto Contrast, Auto Gamma, Sharpen, Brightness.
Apply graphical effects to photos in bulk, effects like: Sepia, B&W, Charcoal, Oil Paint.
Note: Watermark on output images in demo version.
BatchPhoto Alternative Apps for Windows
- Jing App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Modo App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Light Image Resizer App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Meshmixer App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install BatchPhoto on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the BatchPhoto installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download BatchPhoto
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading BatchPhoto completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the BatchPhoto icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the BatchPhoto in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the BatchPhoto on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall BatchPhoto App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “BatchPhoto” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from BatchPhoto app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the BatchPhoto app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing BatchPhoto from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is BatchPhoto Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free BatchPhoto download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free BatchPhoto download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download BatchPhoto free for Pc.
Q: Is this BatchPhoto will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The BatchPhoto for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This BatchPhoto App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). BatchPhoto is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.