BlueStacks App Player Windows 10 – Install and run Android Mobile Apps on a Windows PC. Download BlueStacks App Player for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
BlueStacks Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 16th 2019
Developer: BlueStacks Team
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
How To Install BlueStacks App Player on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the BlueStacks App Player installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download BlueStacks App Player
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading BlueStacks App Player completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the BlueStacks App Player icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the BlueStacks App Player in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the BlueStacks App Player on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall BlueStacks App Player App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “BlueStacks App Player” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from BlueStacks App Player app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the BlueStacks App Player app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing BlueStacks App Player from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
BlueStacks App Player FAQ
Q: Is BlueStacks App Player Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: What is BlueStacks App Player app for PC?
A: Please go to the developer site on above this page, if you need to know more about this app
Q: How do I access the free BlueStacks App Player download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free BlueStacks App Player download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download BlueStacks App Player totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this BlueStacks App Player will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The BlueStacks App Player for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This BlueStacks App Player App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). BlueStacks App Player is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.