Brave Browser Windows 10 – Brave blocks trackers and intrusive ads that can slow you down on the web. Brave Browser-Brave blocks trackers and intrusive ads that can slow you down on the web
Brave Browser Download for Windows
Update: February 12, 2019
Developer: Brave Software Inc.
OS Requirement: Windows OS
Brave Browser Alternative Apps for Windows
- Seamonkey App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Cyberfox 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Beaker Browser App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Colibri Browser 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Brave Browser on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Brave Browser installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Brave Browser
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Brave Browser completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Brave Browser icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Brave Browser in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Brave Browser on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Brave Browser App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Brave Browser” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Brave Browser app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Brave Browser app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Brave Browser from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Brave Browser FAQ
Q: What is Brave Browser for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Brave Browser Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Brave Browser download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Brave Browser download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Brave Browser totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Brave Browser will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Brave Browser for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Brave Browser App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Brave Browser is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.