BWMeter Windows 10 – A powerful bandwidth meter, monitor, traffic controller and firewall!. Download BWMeter for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
BWMeter Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 7th 2019
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is BWMeter?
BWMeter can also be used for traffic control by setting a speed limit for all kinds of connections or restricting access of applications to certain internet sites. It creates statistics for all computers in your network, measuring and displaying all LAN traffic as well as download / upload from the internet. You can even define filters which show your transfer with certain internet addresses (e.g. to see how much data you download from your favorite news server).
BWMeter is ideal for home users to get an overview of how much bandwidth they use, as well as small to large businesses, where one computer can control the traffic and maintain the statistics of downloaded / uploaded data of all computers in the network. The product is easy to configure and offers a rich set of options and features for beginners as well as experts and network administrators. BWMeter is based on WinpkFilter network drivers.
Graphical and numerical display of bandwidth User definable filters for measuring bandwidth User definable graphs to visualize bandwidth Monitor all network interfaces / adapters Monitor and display all traffic on the network Filter by network address, port, application, etc. Firewall mode (interactive and silent) Traffic control, access control and speed limits Creates daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics Shows statistics of other computers running BWMeter Alerts and notifications Creates statistics of all local network and internet traffic Shows hostile internet traffic (hackers, viruses, etc.) Statistics can be exported / imported Ping support for monitoring web servers, internet connections, etc. Easy installation and configuration with default options Supports LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc. Absolute flexibility Many options for full customization Now with Windows 10 support! Note: 30 days trial version.
Download BWMeter Latest Version
How To Install BWMeter on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the BWMeter installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download BWMeter
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading BWMeter completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the BWMeter icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the BWMeter in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the BWMeter on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall BWMeter App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “BWMeter” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from BWMeter app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the BWMeter app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing BWMeter from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is BWMeter Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free BWMeter download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free BWMeter download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download BWMeter totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this BWMeter will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The BWMeter for PC will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This BWMeter App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). BWMeter is an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.