Callnote Windows 10 – Video Call Recorder for Skype, Facebook, Google Hangouts, Viber…. Download Callnote for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Callnote Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: October, 19th 2018
Developer: Kanda Software
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Callnote?
Callnote App for PC – Callnote is a Video Call Recorder for Skype, Facebook, Google Hangouts, Viber, Online Meetings and Webinars (GoToMeeting and Webex). A powerful, yet easy-to-use Free Video Call Recorder Callnote Premium for Windows PC! Helps you record Skype, Google+ Hangouts, Facebook, Viber video and audio calls with added capability to capture GoToMeetings and Webex web conferences and online meetings as an attendee. Save your conversations, create and share videos with family, friends and colleagues.
Business or Personal, Callnote Call Recorder is an easy-to-use way to record Skype calls. Whether you are recording family and friends, taking Skype guitar lessons or capturing business meetings, the tool will not let you miss any moment. Easily access recordings library on your computer or store Skype recordings in Dropbox, Evernote, GoogleDrive or OneDrive.
We know….Google+ Hangouts is a lot of fun. That’s why this app has a Hangouts recording feature. Record your conversations with friends, special someone, or capture Hangouts OnAir and cut out those stumbles before sharing it on YouTube, Facebook or via Email.
Attending an important GoToMeeting session or online meeting and don’t want to miss a thing? From now on you don’t have to be an Organizer to capture it! Added a new powerful capability to the software. Easily record GoToMeeting sessions and webinars, Webex online meetings as an Attendee, share it with your team for review to make your presentations shine, and sales calls and team meetings more efficient.
English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Mandarin and Japanese.
Video and Audio library management
Save participant names, call time and duration, add notes to your recordings
All your conversations are stored safely on your PC. Feel like sharing? Share video records via Youtube, Dropbox, Evernote, Facebook or email.
Record up to 8 participants simultaneously. Record up to 30 Free calls per month. Check Call note Pro for unlimited number of video recordings per month.
Note: Limited functionality in demo version. 30 recordings per month.
Callnote Alternative Apps for Windows
- Spideroak Semaphor 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Miranda 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Atomic Mail Verifier App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Signal Desktop Windows App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Callnote on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Callnote installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Callnote
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Callnote completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Callnote icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Callnote in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Callnote on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Callnote App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Callnote” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Callnote app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Callnote app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Callnote from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Callnote Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Callnote download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Callnote download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Callnote free for Pc.
Q: Is this Callnote will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Callnote for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Callnote App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Callnote is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.