Cent Browser (64-bit) Windows 10 – Cent Browser is a free Internet browser based on Chromium!. Download Cent Browser (64-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2019.
Cent Browser (64-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: June, 3rd 2019
Developer: Cent Studio
OS Requirement: Windows Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
What is Cent Browser (64-bit)?
Cent Browser (64-bit) App for PC – Cent Browser 64-bit is an enhanced web browser based on Chromium. It has many convenient features like mouse gesture, scrollable tab bar, auto hide bookmark bar, incognito tab, boss key, etc.
Cent Browser is an enhanced version of the Chromium web browser that bundles many useful features, such as scrollable tab bar, automatic memory optimization, lazy session loading, mouse gesture, super drag and a lot of tab options. It makes your web surfing easier, more comfortable and more secure.
Features and Highlights
Google Chrome Based
Based on the prominent web browser project – Chromium, Cent Browser 64-bit inherits all of Google Chrome’s advantages.
Hold on and move the right mouse button to execute commands without using the keyboard, menus or toolbars.
Scrollable Tab Bar
Set minimum tab width to avoid tabs becoming too small. Scroll entire tab bar by mouse wheel. (similar to Firefox tab bar).
Drag something to open quickly by left mouse button.
Lots of Tab Options
Provide plenty of tab options, such as ‘Double Click To Close Tab’, ‘Right Click To Close Tab’, ‘Hide Tab Close Button’, ‘Switch Tab By Mouse Wheel’, etc. There is always an option to feed your needs.
No need to open a new window, just use incognito mode for new tabs. Also can be used as a multi-login tab. (similar to older Opera’s New Private Tab).
Cent Browser (64-bit) Alternative Apps for Windows
- Adobe Air App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Opera Gx 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Slimbrowser App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Iridium 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Cent Browser (64-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Cent Browser (64-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Cent Browser (64-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Cent Browser (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Cent Browser (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Cent Browser (64-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Cent Browser (64-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Cent Browser (64-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Cent Browser (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Cent Browser (64-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Cent Browser (64-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Cent Browser (64-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Cent Browser (64-bit) FAQ
Q: Is Cent Browser (64-bit) Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Cent Browser (64-bit) download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Cent Browser (64-bit) download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Cent Browser (64-bit) free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Cent Browser (64-bit) will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Cent Browser (64-bit) for PC will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Cent Browser (64-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Cent Browser (64-bit) is an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.