Charles Windows 10 – Web debugging proxy application for Windows PC. Charles-Web debugging proxy application for Windows PC
Charles Download for Windows
Update: March 12, 2019
Developer: Karl von Randow
OS Requirement: Windows OS
Charles Alternative Apps for Windows
- Unity App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Hxd Hex Editor App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Justinmind Prototyper Pro App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Flash Decompiler Trillix App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Charles on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Charles installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Charles
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Charles completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Charles icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Charles in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Charles on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Charles App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Charles” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Charles app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Charles app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Charles from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: What is Charles for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Charles Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Charles download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Charles download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Charles free for Pc.
Q: Is this Charles will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Charles for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Charles App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Charles is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.