CloneBD Windows 10 – With CloneBD, copying unprotected Blu-rays to your Windows PC is very easy!. Download CloneBD for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
CloneBD Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 18th 2019
Developer: Elaborate Bytes
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is CloneBD?
CloneBD App for PC – CloneBD lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to your hard drive or any blank Blu-ray disc. With just a few clicks you can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray or convert selected titles to a mobile format such as .mp4, .mkv for your device.
It makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5. CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, and any device running Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A,B,C).
There is no need to install a third party driver since an internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included. Clone BD supports multi-core CPUs and hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed. Convert your 3D Blu-ray to .mkv and take advantage of the high compression standard H.265/HEVC. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
Features and Highlights
- Copy Blu-ray disc 1:1 or partially to hard drive or blank BD-disc
- Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
- Compress BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
- Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv etc)
- Supports all regions (A, B, C)
- Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
- No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
- Multi-core CPUs and hardware acceleration
- 3D support for .mkv files
- H.265/HEVC high compression standard
Note: 21 days trial version. About 50-100 GB of temporary available hard-drive space is necessary to clone Blu-rays.
CloneBD Alternative Apps for Windows
- Win32 Disk Imager App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Sothink Free Movie Dvd Maker App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Power2go App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Burnaware Professional App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install CloneBD on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the CloneBD installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download CloneBD
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading CloneBD completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the CloneBD icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the CloneBD in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the CloneBD on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall CloneBD App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “CloneBD” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from CloneBD app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the CloneBD app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing CloneBD from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is CloneBD Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free CloneBD download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free CloneBD download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download CloneBD free for Pc.
Q: Is this CloneBD will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The CloneBD for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This CloneBD App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). CloneBD is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.