CloneCD Windows 10 – Perfect CD copy software to create safety backups of your CDs. Download CloneCD for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2020.
CloneCD Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: December, 23rd 2018
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
CloneCD Alternative Apps for Windows
- Powerdvd App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Win32 Disk Imager App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Burnaware Free App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- 1click Dvd Copy App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install CloneCD on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the CloneCD installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download CloneCD
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading CloneCD completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the CloneCD icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the CloneCD in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the CloneCD on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall CloneCD App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “CloneCD” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from CloneCD app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the CloneCD app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing CloneCD from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: What is CloneCD for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is CloneCD Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free CloneCD download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free CloneCD download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download CloneCD free for Pc.
Q: Is this CloneCD will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The CloneCD for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This CloneCD App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). CloneCD is an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.