Comodo Cloud Antivirus Windows 10 – Combination of virus monitoring, autosandbox and behavior analysis. Download Comodo Cloud Antivirus for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Comodo Cloud Antivirus Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: November, 7th 2018
Developer: Comodo Group, Inc
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Comodo Cloud Antivirus?
Comodo Cloud Antivirus App for PC – Comodo Cloud Antivirus uses a powerful combination of virus monitoring, auto-sandbox and behavior analysis technologies to immediately protect your computer from all known and unknown malware.
Key Benefits of Comodo Cloud Based Antivirus:
- Threat identification and containment engine provides total protection while allowing you to run any application you want
- Goes beyond traditional Antivirus by protecting you against unknown threats that haven’t yet been discovered
- Light on system resources. Cloud-based scanning and online file look-up means it will easily run on older hardware
- Set and forget protection. Real-time virus monitoring and automatic sandboxing of unknown files keeps you 100% safe while you get on with your day
- Constantly protects your PC against all forms of malware
- Easy to install, configure and use
- Cloud based scanner delivers up-to-the-second defense against the latest viruses
- Automatically isolates unknown files in a security-hardened sandbox
- Viruscope technology recognizes and blocks malicious behavior in unknown files
- Free for life – no license charges ever
Comodo Cloud Antivirus Alternative Apps for Windows
- Webroot Secureanywhere Antivirus App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Zillya Antivirus App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Norton Security Scan App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Sophos Home App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Comodo Cloud Antivirus on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Comodo Cloud Antivirus installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Comodo Cloud Antivirus
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Comodo Cloud Antivirus completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Comodo Cloud Antivirus icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Comodo Cloud Antivirus in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Comodo Cloud Antivirus on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Comodo Cloud Antivirus App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Comodo Cloud Antivirus” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Comodo Cloud Antivirus app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Comodo Cloud Antivirus app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Comodo Cloud Antivirus from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Comodo Cloud Antivirus FAQ
Q: Is Comodo Cloud Antivirus Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Comodo Cloud Antivirus download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Comodo Cloud Antivirus download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Comodo Cloud Antivirus totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Comodo Cloud Antivirus will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Comodo Cloud Antivirus for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Comodo Cloud Antivirus App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Comodo Cloud Antivirus is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.