CopyQ Windows 10 – Advanced clipboard manager with editing and scripting features. Download CopyQ for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
CopyQ Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: June, 27th 2019
Developer: CopyQ Team
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is CopyQ?
CopyQ App for PC – CopyQ is an advanced clipboard software for Windows. It allows you to save more than the default one item into clipboard which is the limit for Windows. Each time that you copy or cut something, it’s gonna be saved to the expanded clipboard of the tool, both files and text can be saved. From that point on, you can simply manage items from the clipboard, paste, remove, and group. CopyQ Free Download Latest Version for Windows PC. It is full offline setup installer of CopyQ.
Items can be:
- Edited with internal editor or with preferred text editor
- Moved to other tabs
- Drag’n’dropped to applications
- Marked with tag or a note
- Passed to or changed by custom commands
- Or simply removed
Features and Highlights
- Support for Linux, Windows and OS X 10.9+
- Store text, HTML, images or any other custom formats
- Quickly browse and filter items in clipboard history
- Sort, create, edit, remove, copy/paste, drag’n’drop items in tabs
- Add notes or tags to items
- System-wide shortcuts with customizable commands
- Paste items with shortcut or from tray or main window
- Fully customizable appearance
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text
- Support for simple Vim-like editor and shortcuts
- Many more features
Also Available: Download CopyQ for Mac
CopyQ Alternative Apps for Windows
- Startisback App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Epsxe App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Windowblinds App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Iconpackager App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install CopyQ on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the CopyQ installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download CopyQ
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading CopyQ completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the CopyQ icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the CopyQ in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the CopyQ on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall CopyQ App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “CopyQ” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from CopyQ app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the CopyQ app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing CopyQ from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is CopyQ Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free CopyQ download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free CopyQ download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download CopyQ free for Laptop.
Q: Is this CopyQ will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The CopyQ for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This CopyQ App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). CopyQ is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.