Core FTP (64-bit) Windows 10 – Secure FTP client gives you a fasteasy way to update your website. Download Core FTP (64-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2019.
Core FTP (64-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: March, 27th 2019
Developer: Core FTP
OS Requirement: Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
What is Core FTP (64-bit)?
Core FTP client software for Windows gives you a fast, easy, reliable way to update and maintain your web pages via FTP. It also provides a secure method (via SSL, TLS, or SFTP) to upload and download files from FTP servers. Check out the list of features and you’ll find almost every feature you need, all in a free ftp program. There are no popup ads, advertising or spyware and you’re never asked or reminded to register.
Core FTP Features:
Queueing of multiple FTP transfers on multiple sites Sessions to save FTP transfers for later resuming Recursive uploading, downloading, and deleting Optional reconnecting of lost connections Legacy SFTP client support and options Low memory footprint (~4mb connected – most clients are 8-12mb) FTP client for unlimited personal, educational, and evaluation use Note: Limited functionality in the unregistered version.
Download Core FTP (64-bit) Latest Version
How To Install Core FTP (64-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Core FTP (64-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Core FTP (64-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Core FTP (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Core FTP (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Core FTP (64-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Core FTP (64-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Core FTP (64-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Core FTP (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Core FTP (64-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Core FTP (64-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Core FTP (64-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Core FTP (64-bit) FAQ
Q: Is Core FTP (64-bit) Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Core FTP (64-bit) download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Core FTP (64-bit) download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Core FTP (64-bit) free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Core FTP (64-bit) will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Core FTP (64-bit) for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Core FTP (64-bit) App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Core FTP (64-bit) is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.