CrashPlan for PC Windows 10 – Automatic backup to local hard drives and other trusted computers. CrashPlan for PC-Automatic backup to local hard drives and other trusted computers
CrashPlan for PC Download for Windows
Update: March 20, 2018
Developer: Code 42 Software Inc
OS Requirement: Windows OS
CrashPlan for PC Alternative Apps for Windows
- Acronis True Image App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Paragon Backup Recovery 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Box Sync App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Pcmover Professional App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install CrashPlan for PC on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the CrashPlan for PC installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download CrashPlan for PC
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading CrashPlan for PC completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the CrashPlan for PC icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the CrashPlan for PC in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the CrashPlan for PC on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall CrashPlan for PC App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “CrashPlan for PC” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from CrashPlan for PC app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the CrashPlan for PC app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing CrashPlan for PC from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
CrashPlan for PC FAQ
Q: What is CrashPlan for PC for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is CrashPlan for PC Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free CrashPlan for PC download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free CrashPlan for PC download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download CrashPlan for PC free for Pc.
Q: Is this CrashPlan for PC will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The CrashPlan for PC for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This CrashPlan for PC App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). CrashPlan for PC is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.