cURL Windows 10 – Command line tool and library for transferring data with URLs!. Download cURL for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2020.
cURL Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: January, 8th 2020
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
cURL Alternative Apps for Windows
- Phpstorm App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Mysql 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Cacher App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Monodevelop App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install cURL on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the cURL installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download cURL
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading cURL completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the cURL icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the cURL in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the cURL on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall cURL App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “cURL” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from cURL app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the cURL app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing cURL from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: What is cURL for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is cURL Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free cURL download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free cURL download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download cURL free for Laptop.
Q: Is this cURL will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The cURL for PC will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This cURL App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). cURL is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.