Custom Resolution Utility – CRU Windows 10 – How to Create Custom Resolutions for your NVIDIA or AMD/ATI GPU. Download Custom Resolution Utility – CRU for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2020.
CRU Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: April, 12th 2019
OS Requirement: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Custom Resolution Utility – CRU Alternative Apps for Windows
- Bleachbit App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Acronis Disk Director App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Iobit Unlocker App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Custom Resolution Utility – CRU on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Custom Resolution Utility – CRU installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Custom Resolution Utility – CRU
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Custom Resolution Utility – CRU completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Custom Resolution Utility – CRU icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Custom Resolution Utility – CRU in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Custom Resolution Utility – CRU on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Custom Resolution Utility – CRU App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Custom Resolution Utility – CRU” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Custom Resolution Utility – CRU app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Custom Resolution Utility – CRU app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Custom Resolution Utility – CRU from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Custom Resolution Utility – CRU FAQ
Q: What is Custom Resolution Utility – CRU for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Custom Resolution Utility – CRU Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Custom Resolution Utility – CRU download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Custom Resolution Utility – CRU download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Custom Resolution Utility – CRU totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Custom Resolution Utility – CRU will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Custom Resolution Utility – CRU for Pc will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Custom Resolution Utility – CRU App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Custom Resolution Utility – CRU is an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.