Cygwin (32-bit) Windows 10 – Various tools which provide functionality similar to a Linux on Windows. Download Cygwin (32-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 32-bit Latest Version 2019.
Cygwin (32-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 1st 2019
Developer: Cygwin Team
OS Requirement: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Cygwin (32-bit) Alternative Apps for Windows
- Notepad 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Hxd Hex Editor App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Microsoft Access App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Smart Apps Creator App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Cygwin (32-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Cygwin (32-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Cygwin (32-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Cygwin (32-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Cygwin (32-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Cygwin (32-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Cygwin (32-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Cygwin (32-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Cygwin (32-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Cygwin (32-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Cygwin (32-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Cygwin (32-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Cygwin (32-bit) FAQ
Q: What is Cygwin (32-bit) for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Cygwin (32-bit) Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Cygwin (32-bit) download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Cygwin (32-bit) download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Cygwin (32-bit) free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Cygwin (32-bit) will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Cygwin (32-bit) for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Cygwin (32-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Cygwin (32-bit) is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.