dbForge Studio for MySQL Windows 10 – IDE for MySQL database development, management, and administration. Download dbForge Studio for MySQL for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
dbForge Studio for MySQL Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 8th 2019
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is dbForge Studio for MySQL?
dbForge Studio for MySQL App for PC – dbForge Studio for MySQL is a universal GUI tool for MySQL and MariaDB database development, management, and administration. The IDE allows you to create and execute queries, develop and debug stored routines, automate database object management, analyze table data via an intuitive interface. The MySQL client delivers data and schema comparison and synchronization tools, database reporting tools, backup options with scheduling, and much more.
Building, editing, and running queries, as well as measuring and optimizing query performance get much simpler with the following functionality: MySQL Code Completion, SQL code formatting, SQL syntax check, MySQL Debugger and Query Profiler.
Database design tools allow users to create a database diagram, objects, projects, as well as to compare and synchronize database schemas efficiently and in a user-friendly interface. Download dbForge Studio for MySQL for PC now!
With these features, users can manage their accounts, set up permissions, monitor open sessions and their activity, as well as perform table maintenance. In addition, it is possible to back up and restore databases to/from a backup file.
Data Reports and Analysis
Creation of data reports and pivot tables, as well as data comparison and synchronization may take much time and efforts while your work can be more productive using the following features.
Features and Highlights
- SQL Query Profiler
- Code Completion (MySQL Intellisense)
- Syntax Highlighting
- Visual Query Builder
- Quick Info about schema objects
- SQL Code Beautifier (code formatter)
- Automatic syntax check on the fly
- Database Diagram
- Schema Comparison and Sync
- Visual schema objects editor
- Object viewer for quick browsing of objects MySQL
- Server Variables Window
- Security Manager (manage user accounts and privileges)
- Session Manager
- Service Control for starting and stopping MySQL servers
- Table Maintenance Wizard and Flush Dialog
- Support for all MySQL server versions 3.23-5.x
- Support for all MariaDB server versions 5.5-10.0
- Secure connections via SSL/SSH
- HTTP connections via PHP tunnel
- Support for UTF-8 databases
- Work with MySQL embedded server
- Direct access to MySQL server without client libraries
- MySQL pluggable authentication and Windows authentication on connecting to MySQL server (PAM)
- Support for Windows authentication when creating connection to MySQL server
- Working with MySQL on Amazon RDS and on Amazon Aurora
- Percona PAM Authentication for MySQL
- Sphinx Search Engine
Note: 30 days trial version. Requires .NET Framework
dbForge Studio for MySQL Alternative Apps for Windows
- Cmder App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Altova Xmlspy 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Webanimator App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Mysql 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install dbForge Studio for MySQL on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the dbForge Studio for MySQL installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download dbForge Studio for MySQL
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading dbForge Studio for MySQL completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the dbForge Studio for MySQL icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the dbForge Studio for MySQL in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the dbForge Studio for MySQL on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall dbForge Studio for MySQL App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “dbForge Studio for MySQL” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from dbForge Studio for MySQL app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the dbForge Studio for MySQL app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing dbForge Studio for MySQL from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
dbForge Studio for MySQL FAQ
Q: Is dbForge Studio for MySQL Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free dbForge Studio for MySQL download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free dbForge Studio for MySQL download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download dbForge Studio for MySQL free for Pc.
Q: Is this dbForge Studio for MySQL will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The dbForge Studio for MySQL for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This dbForge Studio for MySQL App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). dbForge Studio for MySQL is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.