DbSchema Windows 10 – The Best Database Client and Diagram Designer for Windows PC. Download DbSchema for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
DbSchema Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: June, 26th 2019
Developer: Wise Coders Solutions
OS Requirement: Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
What is DbSchema?
DbSchema App for PC – DbSchema is a diagram-oriented database Windows PC software compatible with all relational and many No-SQL databases, like MySql, Cassandra, PostgreSql, MongoDb schema visualization, Redshift, SqlServer, Azure, Oracle, Teradata and more.
Using Db Schema you can design the schema with or without database, save the design as project file, deploy schema on multiple databases and share the design in a team. Build-in tools allows to visually explore the database data, build and execute queries, generate random data, build forms applications or reports and more. It can be evaluated 15 days for free, no registration required. It can work on all operating systems.
Db Schema is build for large schemas and complex databases. Build meaningful relations between tables and document the schema. Discover DbSchema layouts, virtual foreign keys, Relational Data Browse, interactive PDF documentation and many other features.
Features and Highlights
Import database schemas
- Load JDBC driver
- Connect to any JDBC compatible database. Several DBMS have already been tested, but more will be added later.
- Currently tested DBMS include: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2 for Windows/Linux, Cache, DaffodilDB, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, JavaDB/Derby, Microsoft SQL Server, Mimer, Pervasive, PointBase, Sybase SQL Anywhere, Sybase ASE.
- Schema import includes: tables, views, foreign keys, procedures, triggers, sequences and comments.
Edit database schema
- Uses an abstraction level between internal database schema representation and any particular database.
- Edit tables, columns, indexes, foreign keys, procedures, triggers, sequences and comments.
- Edit your schemas Graphically using Layouts, including: tables, views, foreign keys, etc…
- Create and use multiple Layouts inside a project.
- Drag, pan and zoom Layouts using simple mouse movements.
- Supports Drag&Drop from project tree to graphical Layout.
- Highlight Foreign Keys for a given table, which trigger on delete events.
- Generate SQL statements directly from schema graphical Layout.
- Generate schema scripts to any particular database.
- Change schema data types from one database to another.
- Edit schema offline support.
Browse database data
- Browse data from multiple tables simultaneously.
- Set filters over browse data.
- Order browse data on one or more columns.
- Unlimited browse depth.
- Paginates browse data.
- Single or multiple record views.
- Insert, update, and delete records.
- View Large Objects (LOBs) fields as image, html, text or using an external application.
- Saves browse sessions in project file, which can later be browsed again.
Edit and execute SQL
- Edit SQL statements.
- Syntax highlight covering database keywords, functions, table and view names.
- Auto completion of table, view and column names.
- Quick Click&Show tables or columns in SQL pane and show them in Layout.
- Execute SQL statements individually or as scripts.
- Paginate and order SQL results, after query execution.
- Keep multiple SQL result panes, and refresh query results.
- Explain SQL execution plan.
- Saves SQL scripts working sessions in project file, which can later be continued.
- Synchronize project schema with another project or database.
- List schema differences.
- Select which differences to keep, either on local or remote schema.
- Generate Merge SQL scripts based on schema differences.
- Upload differences on to database, with automatic step by step execution.
- Synchronize schemas offline, which enpowers team work.
Scripts and documentation
- Generates SQL schema creation scripts for any database.
- Document tables, columns, foreign keys, indexes, etc… by adding Comments
- Generates schema specification as an HTML document.
- Print schema Layouts with precise control on actual print size, using Zoom print feature.
- Generates schema Layout image files, in a few formats (PNG [raster] or SVG [vectorial])
- Provides a Database Template System, which allows to create, edit and maintain database templates
- Several Database Templates are already supplied, but new ones can be learned as well, by connecting to target database.
Note: 15 days trial version (can be extended to 30 days).
DbSchema Alternative Apps for Windows
- Komodo Edit App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Soapui 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Sqlyog Community Edition 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Testcomplete App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install DbSchema on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the DbSchema installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download DbSchema
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading DbSchema completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the DbSchema icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the DbSchema in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the DbSchema on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall DbSchema App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “DbSchema” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from DbSchema app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the DbSchema app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing DbSchema from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is DbSchema Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free DbSchema download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free DbSchema download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download DbSchema free for Pc.
Q: Is this DbSchema will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The DbSchema for Pc will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This DbSchema App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). DbSchema is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.