Directory Lister Windows 10 – Create stunning folder listings immediately for Windows PC!. Directory Lister-Create stunning folder listings immediately for Windows PC!
Directory Lister Download for Windows
Update: November 28, 2018
OS Requirement: Windows OS
Directory Lister Alternative Apps for Windows
- Unified Remote App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Macdrive App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Flixgrab Netflix Downloader App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Commview For Wifi App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Directory Lister on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Directory Lister installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Directory Lister
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Directory Lister completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Directory Lister icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Directory Lister in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Directory Lister on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Directory Lister App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Directory Lister” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Directory Lister app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Directory Lister app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Directory Lister from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Directory Lister FAQ
Q: What is Directory Lister for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Directory Lister Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Directory Lister download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Directory Lister download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Directory Lister free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Directory Lister will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Directory Lister for Pc will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Directory Lister App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Directory Lister is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.