DirectX 12 Windows 10 – How To Install Latest DirectX 12 Graphics Tools for Windows PC. Download DirectX 12 for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2020.
DirectX 12 Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: December, 29th 2018
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
How To Install DirectX 12 on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the DirectX 12 installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download DirectX 12
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading DirectX 12 completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the DirectX 12 icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the DirectX 12 in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the DirectX 12 on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall DirectX 12 App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “DirectX 12” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from DirectX 12 app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the DirectX 12 app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing DirectX 12 from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
DirectX 12 FAQ
Q: Is DirectX 12 Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: What is DirectX 12 app for PC?
A: Please go to the developer site on above this page, if you need to know more about this app
Q: How do I access the free DirectX 12 download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free DirectX 12 download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download DirectX 12 totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this DirectX 12 will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The DirectX 12 for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This DirectX 12 App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). DirectX 12 is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.