DocFetcher Windows 10 – DocFetcher is a desktop search application for fast document retrieval. Download DocFetcher for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2020.
DocFetcher Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: July, 31st 2018
Developer: DocFetcher Team
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
DocFetcher Alternative Apps for Windows
- Itch Desktop App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Cursorfx App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Start8 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Horizon Xbox App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install DocFetcher on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the DocFetcher installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download DocFetcher
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading DocFetcher completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the DocFetcher icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the DocFetcher in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the DocFetcher on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall DocFetcher App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “DocFetcher” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from DocFetcher app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the DocFetcher app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing DocFetcher from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: What is DocFetcher for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is DocFetcher Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free DocFetcher download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free DocFetcher download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download DocFetcher free for Laptop.
Q: Is this DocFetcher will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The DocFetcher for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This DocFetcher App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). DocFetcher is an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.