dotConnect for SQLite Windows 10 – High-performance ADO.NET Data Provider for SQLite. Download dotConnect for SQLite for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
dotConnect for SQLite Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: July, 4th 2019
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
dotConnect for SQLite Alternative Apps for Windows
- Navicat For Mysql 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Microsoft Windows Sdk App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Notepad 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Mariadb 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install dotConnect for SQLite on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the dotConnect for SQLite installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download dotConnect for SQLite
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading dotConnect for SQLite completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the dotConnect for SQLite icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the dotConnect for SQLite in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the dotConnect for SQLite on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall dotConnect for SQLite App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “dotConnect for SQLite” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from dotConnect for SQLite app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the dotConnect for SQLite app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing dotConnect for SQLite from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
dotConnect for SQLite FAQ
Q: What is dotConnect for SQLite for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is dotConnect for SQLite Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free dotConnect for SQLite download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free dotConnect for SQLite download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download dotConnect for SQLite totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this dotConnect for SQLite will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The dotConnect for SQLite for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This dotConnect for SQLite App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). dotConnect for SQLite is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.