ExpanDrive Windows 10 – Access cloud storage just like a USB drive for Windows. Download ExpanDrive for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
ExpanDrive Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: June, 11th 2019
Developer: ExpanDrive, Inc.
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
What is ExpanDrive?
ExpanDrive App for PC – ExpanDrive for Windows lets you transparently access, open, edit and save files from within all your favorite programs – TextMate, Photoshop, Acorn, Terminal and even Finder. No need to load a separate client to transfer files. Access remote files over SSH/SFTP from directly within Finder – as easily as if they are on a USB drive you plugged directly into your own computer. ExpanDrive for PC delivers super-fast background saves and transfers, and offers more cloud storage provider options than ever before.
The app is up to 500% faster and has a robust offline-sync mode. It adds BackBlaze B2, Google Team Drives, SMB/CIFS and an entirely new User interface with context menus, transfer badges, search, file versioning, link-sharing and so much more.
Map a drive to any cloud
The tool maps a network drive for macOS and Microsoft Windows that connects to all major cloud storage providers such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Team Drives, Amazon Drive, Box, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Sharepoint, Openstack Swift, BackBlaze B2, Amazon S3 or your own SFTP, FTP or WebDAV server and SMB/Windows File Sharing.
Super-fast background uploads
The program comes with a new multi-threaded connection engine that is up to 500% faster that previous version. The app performs parallel transfers in the background so that you have a reliable transfer even in the face of unreliable internet. Keep working and stop waiting for transfers to complete.
Cloud storage in every application
This software is a fast shared drive connected to the cloud. Open, edit, and save files to remote computers from within your favorite programs—even when they are on a server half a world away. Enhance every single application on your computer by transparently connecting it to remote data.
Access the cloud through Finder and Explorer
Securely access any remote file server directly from Finder and Explorer, or even the terminal. There’s no need to open a separate transfer client just for file transfer. ExpanDrive for Desktop extends the way all applications can access data.
Features and Highlights
Supports every Cloud
The tool creates a virtual USB drive that connects to all major cloud storage providers such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon Cloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Openstack Swift, Amazon S3 or your own SFTP, FTP or WebDAV server.
Super-fast instant uploads
The app changes the game again by moving transfers into the background – just like popular sync apps do [think: Dropbox/Google Drive]. This lets you keep working and stop waiting for transfers to complete. The program quickly uploads your files in the background. We’ve built a multi-threaded connection engine that makes the latest version faster and much more responsive.
Cloud storage in every application
The tool acts just like a USB drive plugged into your computer. Open, edit, and save files to remote computers from within your favorite programs—even when they are on a server half a world away. Enhance every single application on your computer by transparently connecting it to remote data.
Finder & Explorer is your user interface
Securely access any remote file server directly from Finder and Explorer, or even the terminal. There’s no need to open a separate transfer client just for file transfer. Expan Drive extends the way all applications can access data.
Note: 7 days trial version.
Also Available: Download ExpanDrive for MacFeatures and Highlights
ExpanDrive Alternative Apps for Windows
- Netdrive App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Cfosspeed App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Mobaxterm App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Reflector 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install ExpanDrive on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the ExpanDrive installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download ExpanDrive
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading ExpanDrive completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the ExpanDrive icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the ExpanDrive in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the ExpanDrive on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall ExpanDrive App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “ExpanDrive” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from ExpanDrive app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the ExpanDrive app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing ExpanDrive from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is ExpanDrive Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free ExpanDrive download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free ExpanDrive download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download ExpanDrive free for Laptop.
Q: Is this ExpanDrive will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The ExpanDrive for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This ExpanDrive App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). ExpanDrive is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.