Fences Windows 10 – Automatically organize your desktop shortcuts and icons with Fences. Download Fences for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Fences Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: June, 14th 2018
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Fences?
Fences eliminates desktop clutter with adjustable fenced areas that organizes desktop objects into logical groups for quick access. Over 5 million users around the world rely on Fences every day to keep their PC desktops organized for quick and easy access to their programs and files they use most. The new Fences features will now keep frequently used folders visible and organized on the desktop by creating a fence from any folder. Customization options direct Fences to automatically place new icons in designated fenced areas. Additionally, simple double click can hide or unhide all fence groups revealing an unobstructed view of the desktop.
Features and Highlights
Section off your desktop
It enables you to create shaded areas on your desktop that you can place icons into called fences. You can label them however you wish as well as move or resize them anywhere on the desktop.
Create multiple pages of fences on your desktop and quickly swipe between them. To change to a different desktop page, just take your mouse cursor to the edge of your screen and click and drag. Then a new page of fences will be displayed. This feature provides greater control over how you can organize favorite programs, documents, websites and more.
Instantly clean up your desktop. Double-click any blank space on your desktop and your icons will fade out. Double-click again and they will return. You can even pick icons and individual fences to exclude.
Automatic desktop organization
Define rules for how your icons are arranged on your desktop and Fences will automatically sort new icons into the fences you have chosen based on your rules.
It can act as a portal to any folder on your PC. For example, your documents or pictures folders can be mirrored onto your desktop as a fence enabling quick access to their contents without adding clutter to your desktop.
Customize your Desktop
Quickly personalize the labels, background colors and transparency of your fences from the easy to use configuration menu.
Note: Free 30-Day Fully Functional Trial Version.
Download Fences Latest Version
How To Install Fences on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Fences installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Fences
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Fences completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Fences icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Fences in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Fences on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Fences App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Fences” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Fences app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Fences app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Fences from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Fences Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Fences download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Fences download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Fences totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Fences will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Fences for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Fences App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Fences is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.