FindThatWord Windows 10 – Nowadays, Jonny Jones, Ieuan Jones has release this Games software for PC/Laptop. Get the latest version of FindThatWord for PC Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit. Download now, 100% secure and fast from the official website.
FindThatWord App for Windows 10 PC 2020
Update: 6 months ago
Developer: Jonny Jones, Ieuan Jones
OS Requirement: Windows OS
About FindThatWord App
You can create your own word searches with FindThatWord. This word search editor allows us to generate these pastimes easily, download FindThatWord free
Requirement: Windows OS
FindThatWord Alternative Apps for Windows
How To Install FindThatWord on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the FindThatWord installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download FindThatWord App
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading FindThatWord completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the FindThatWord icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the FindThatWord in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the FindThatWord on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall FindThatWord App?
Method 1: Remove FindThatWord Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “FindThatWord” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from FindThatWord app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the FindThatWord app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing FindThatWord from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: What is FindThatWord for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is FindThatWord Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free FindThatWord download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free FindThatWord download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download FindThatWord free for Pc.
Q: Is this FindThatWord will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The FindThatWord for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This FindThatWord App for Windows 10 installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). FindThatWord is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.