Firefox (64-bit) Windows 10 – One of the World`s Most Popular Web Browsers for Windows. Download Firefox (64-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 64-bit Latest Version 2019.
Firefox (64-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 20th 2019
Developer: Mozilla Organization
OS Requirement: Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
What is Firefox (64-bit)?
Check out the new Firefox, which is first of several releases called Firefox Quantum, getting you to the things you love and the stuff you need faster than ever before, along with a fresh new look.
Become untraceable and secure online? Then you need HMA! Pro VPN!
Features and Highlights
Crazy powerful browser engine? Check. Less time waiting around for pages to load? Also, check. Get the best Firefox yet.
30% lighter than Chrome
Less memory usage means more space for your computer to keep running smoothly. Your other programs will thank you.
Whether you’ve opened 10 or 1000, switching between tabs is faster than ever with Firefox’s new, responsive engine.
Firefox blocks online trackers while you browse and won’t remember your history after you’re done.
Some ads have hidden trackers that follow you online. Rude. We know. That’s why our powerful tool stops them cold.
Faster Page Loading
By blocking some ads and scripts that bog down browsing, pages load up to 44% faster. Now that’s a win-win.
Uncomplicate screenshots. Take and share them directly from Firefox. That means no more searching for mysterious file names on your computer.
Built right into the toolbar, it’s the ultimate save-for-later feature. View your articles, videos and pages across any device.
Gaming & VR
Engineered for next-gen gaming, It has built-in support for WASM and WebVR. No additional installation needed!
Save time! Find all your favorite content like Pocket saves, bookmarks, browsing history, screenshots and downloads in one spot.
Customize with thousands of extensions like LastPass, uBlock Origin, Evernote and more.
Make over Browser to suit your mood! Choose a new look from our theme categories or create your own.
Set up Firefox your way. Drag and drop features in and out of your toolbar for easy access.
Sync your devices
Seamlessly access passwords, bookmarks and more. Plus, use our Send Tabs feature to instantly share open tabs between desktop, mobile and tablet.
Note: It support for Windows XP and Windows Vista is still available trough Firefox ESR (Extenderd Support Release). Download Firefox for Windows XP or Vista.
Also Available: Download Firefox for Mac and Firefox Portable
Download Firefox (64-bit) Latest Version
How To Install Firefox (64-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Firefox (64-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Firefox (64-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Firefox (64-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Firefox (64-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Firefox (64-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Firefox (64-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Firefox (64-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Firefox (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Firefox (64-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Firefox (64-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Firefox (64-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Firefox (64-bit) FAQ
Q: Is Firefox (64-bit) Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Firefox (64-bit) download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Firefox (64-bit) download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Firefox (64-bit) free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Firefox (64-bit) will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Firefox (64-bit) for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Firefox (64-bit) App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Firefox (64-bit) is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.