FortiClient Windows 10 – Security suite, designed for PCs, laptops, tablets and mobile devices. Download FortiClient for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
FortiClient Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 17th 2019
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
What is FortiClient?
FortiClient leverages FortiClient’s Antivirus technology, developed in-house by Fortinet. FortiClient Antivirus has achieved more than twenty VB100 awards and is capable of detecting threats on both a reactive and proactive basis. Proactive detection is based on detecting zero-day malware that has never been seen before in the wild.
FortiClient is an enterprise class suite designed for the world’s largest enterprise environments including Fortune 1000 companies, federal and state agencies, and customers that require the ultimate in a fully modular protection suite capable of power beyond Antivirus. FortiClient is fully integrated with FortiGate, FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer for management, deployment and central logging/reporting.
AntiVirus SSL-VPN Web Filtering IPSec VPN Application Firewall 2-Factor Authentication Vulnerability Scan WAN Optimization On-net detection for auto-VPN Rebranding Also Available: Download FortiClient for Mac
Download FortiClient Latest Version
How To Install FortiClient on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the FortiClient installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download FortiClient
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading FortiClient completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the FortiClient icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the FortiClient in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the FortiClient on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall FortiClient App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “FortiClient” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from FortiClient app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the FortiClient app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing FortiClient from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is FortiClient Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free FortiClient download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free FortiClient download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download FortiClient totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this FortiClient will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The FortiClient for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This FortiClient App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). FortiClient is an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.