Free Download Manager (32-bit) Windows 10 – Increase your download speed and resume broken downloads. Download Free Download Manager (32-bit) for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download 32-bit Latest Version 2019.
Free Download Manager (32-bit) Download (2019 Latest) for PC
Update: January, 31st 2019
Developer: FDM Team
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Free Download Manager (32-bit)?
In addition, Free Download Manager allows you to: adjust traffic usage; to organize and schedule downloads; download video from video sites; download whole web sites with HTML Spider; operate the program remotely, via the internet, and more!
Free Download Manager Features:
Download files using BitTorrent protocol.
Create new downloads or view the list of active and completed downloads remotely, via the internet.
If you want to use Free Download Manager on different computers, you can easily create its portable version and avoid the need to install and configure the program on each computer.
Enhanced audio/video files support
Preview audio/video files before download is completed and convert file format after download.
Absolutely free and 100% safe
Free Download Manager is free, open-source software distributed under GPL license.
Free Download Manager splits files into several sections and downloads them simultaneously, allowing you to use any type of connection at the maximum available speed. With FDM download speed increases, or even more!
Resuming broken downloads
When the downloading process is interrupted, you needn’t start from the beginning again. Free Download Manager can resume broken download from where it was interrupted saving your time, nerves and money.
Smart file management and powerful scheduler
With FDM you can easily organize downloaded files by their type, placing them in predefined folders. A smart scheduler allows you to start and pause downloading files, as well as perform other actions (launch other applications, establish or hang up connection, etc.) at the set time.
Adjusting traffic usage
There are several traffic usage modes. You can adjust traffic usage for browsing the Internet and downloading files at the same time.
Site Explorer lets you view the folders structure of a web site and easily download necessary files or folders.
You can download whole web pages or even whole web sites with HTML Spider. The tool can be adjusted to download files with specified extensions only.
Simultaneous downloading from several mirrors
Free Download Manager is able to download files from several mirrors simultaneously.
Zip files partial download
Free Download Manager lets you download only the necessary part of a zip file.
Active spyware and adware protection through active communication among users
You can read what other community members say about the file you are going to download, right in the program window, and also leave your own opinion about the file you downloaded. In this way FDM users are always warned against useless or malicious files.
Multi language support
Free Download Manager is translated into 30 languages. Supported languages are: Macedonian, Serbian, Albanian, Croatian, Korean, Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese Traditional, Chinese, Czech, German, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Uzbek, Greek, Vietnamese, Slovenian, Persian.
Also Available: Download Free Download Manager for Mac
Download Free Download Manager (32-bit) Latest Version
How To Install Free Download Manager (32-bit) on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Free Download Manager (32-bit) installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Free Download Manager (32-bit)
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Free Download Manager (32-bit) completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Free Download Manager (32-bit) icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Free Download Manager (32-bit) in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Free Download Manager (32-bit) on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Free Download Manager (32-bit) App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Free Download Manager (32-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Free Download Manager (32-bit) app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Free Download Manager (32-bit) app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Free Download Manager (32-bit) from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Free Download Manager (32-bit) FAQ
Q: Is Free Download Manager (32-bit) Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Free Download Manager (32-bit) download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Free Download Manager (32-bit) download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Free Download Manager (32-bit) free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Free Download Manager (32-bit) will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Free Download Manager (32-bit) for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Free Download Manager (32-bit) App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Free Download Manager (32-bit) is definitely an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.