GlassWire Windows 10 – GlassWire is a free network monitor and security tool with a built in firewall. Download GlassWire for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
GlassWire Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: June, 13th 2019
Developer: GlassWire Team
OS Requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
What is GlassWire?
GlassWire App for PC – You’ll be shocked by how many applications on your computer are sending your private data over the Internet without you knowing. GlassWire‘s free firewall and network monitor helps protect your privacy & security by monitoring your network activity for suspicious activity. Once suspicious activity is detected you can block the potential threat with GlassWire‘s built in firewall management tool.
Features and Highlights
GlassWire’s network monitor visualizes your current and past network activity by traffic type, application, geographic location, all on a beautiful and easy to understand graph. Go back in time up to 30 days and see what your computer or server was doing in the past. Click the graph to see details of what app or network event caused a spike in network activity.
The program reveals hosts that are known threats, unexpected network system file changes, unusual application changes, ARP spoofing, DNS changes, and alerts you to the problem so you can take action. The software can also remotely monitor and help protect servers or other computers far away. Install the program on your server or remote PC and look out for unexpected threats or problems. If you see unexpected activity you can block it with the tool’s free firewall.
The app’s free firewall reveals all your network activity so you can easily see what your computer is doing in the background. Glass Wire’s firewall shows you what current and past servers your computer is communicating with so you can see potential threats and block them if necessary.
Note: Cannot Block All apps. Cannot use the Ask to Connect feature. No alerts when a new device connects to your network.
GlassWire Alternative Apps for Windows
- Expressvpn App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Zonealarm Pro Firewall App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Free Firewall 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Lantern App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install GlassWire on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the GlassWire installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download GlassWire
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading GlassWire completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the GlassWire icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the GlassWire in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the GlassWire on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall GlassWire App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “GlassWire” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from GlassWire app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the GlassWire app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing GlassWire from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is GlassWire Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free GlassWire download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free GlassWire download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download GlassWire free for Laptop.
Q: Is this GlassWire will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The GlassWire for PC will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This GlassWire App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). GlassWire is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.