Google Chrome Windows 10 – The fast, free browser that`s built for the modern web. Google Chrome-The fast, free browser that`s built for the modern web
Google Chrome Download for Windows
Update: February 18, 2019
OS Requirement: Windows OS
Google Chrome Alternative Apps for Windows
- Adobe Air App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Waterfox App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Ghost Browser App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Unity Web Player 32 App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Google Chrome on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Google Chrome installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Google Chrome
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Google Chrome completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Google Chrome icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Google Chrome in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Google Chrome on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Google Chrome App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Google Chrome” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Google Chrome app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Google Chrome app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Google Chrome from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Google Chrome FAQ
Q: What is Google Chrome for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Google Chrome Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Google Chrome download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Google Chrome download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Google Chrome totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Google Chrome will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Google Chrome for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Google Chrome App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Google Chrome is an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.