Google Drive Windows 10 – No matter what type of file it is, everything can be stored safely in Drive. Download Google Drive for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Google Drive Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: April, 18th 2019
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Google Drive?
Upload and store files from any folder on your computer, camera, and SD cards in the cloud. You can find your content on any phone, tablet, or computer using Google Drive, and your photos and videos in Google Photos. Download Backup and Sync for Windows PC Now!
Store any file
Drive starts you with 15 GB of free Google online storage, so you can keep photos, stories, designs, drawings, recordings, videos – anything.
See your stuff anywhere
Your files in Drive (Backup and Sync for Windows) can be reached from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. So wherever you go, your files follow.
Share files and folders
You can quickly invite others to view, download, and collaborate on all the files you want–no email attachment needed.
Note: Limited to 15Gb storage space for free accounts.
Also Available: Download Google Drive for Mac
Download Google Drive Latest Version
How To Install Google Drive on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Google Drive installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Google Drive
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Google Drive completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Google Drive icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Google Drive in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Google Drive on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Google Drive App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Google Drive” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Google Drive app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Google Drive app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Google Drive from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Google Drive FAQ
Q: Is Google Drive Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Google Drive download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Google Drive download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Google Drive totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Google Drive will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Google Drive for Pc will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Google Drive App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Google Drive is an windows app that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.