Google Earth Pro Windows 10 – Enables you to explore the globe with a swipe of your finger. Download Google Earth Pro for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Google Earth Pro Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: November, 2nd 2018
OS Requirement: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64
What is Google Earth Pro?
From discovering shipwrecks on the ocean floor to zooming into 3D cities around the world, you can explore an expansive library of tours, videos, and imagery that have been created by Google Earth and supporting partners.
Google Earth Features:
Take flight over entire metropolitan areas in 3D.
See 3D trees in parks, neighborhoods, and forests.
Travel back in time with historical imagery.
Dive to new depths with Ocean in Google Earth tours.
Explore 3D tours of buildings, cities and famous landmarks.
Explore a new planet and view images from NASA.
Discover distant galaxies, constellations and more.
Learn about the Moon and follow Apollo missions.
Learn about the US presidents and tour their birthplaces.
Take narrated tours about the impacts of climate change.
Heroes of Google Earth
See how people are using Google Earth to change their world.
Browse these amazing images or fly to them in space. Download Google Earth Offline Installer Setup!
Discover exciting places shared by global trendsetters.
Take a virtual walk around natural and cultural landmarks.
Build your own galaxy for your environment.
Also Available: Download Google Earth for Mac
Download Google Earth Pro Latest Version
How To Install Google Earth Pro on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Google Earth Pro installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Google Earth Pro
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Google Earth Pro completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Google Earth Pro icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Google Earth Pro in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Google Earth Pro on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Google Earth Pro App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Google Earth Pro” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Google Earth Pro app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Google Earth Pro app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Google Earth Pro from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Google Earth Pro FAQ
Q: Is Google Earth Pro Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Google Earth Pro download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Google Earth Pro download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Google Earth Pro totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Google Earth Pro will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Google Earth Pro for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Google Earth Pro App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Google Earth Pro is an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.