Google Music Player Windows 10 – These days, TheXenocide has release this Multimedia app for PC/Laptop. Get the latest version of Google Music Player for PC Windows 10 64-bit/32-bit. Download now, 100% secure and fast from the official website.
Google Music Player App for Windows 10 PC 2020
Update: More than a year ago
OS Requirement: Windows OS
About Google Music Player App
Download Google Music Player for free, a desktop client for Google Music users. Listen to music via streaming or on your PC with Google Music Player
- Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
- Requires a Google Music account.
- Requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
Google Music Player Alternative Apps for Windows
How To Install Google Music Player on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Google Music Player installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Google Music Player App
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Google Music Player completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Google Music Player icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Google Music Player in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Google Music Player on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Google Music Player App?
Method 1: Remove Google Music Player Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Google Music Player” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Google Music Player app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Google Music Player app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Google Music Player from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Google Music Player FAQ
Q: What is Google Music Player for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Google Music Player Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Google Music Player download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Google Music Player download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Google Music Player totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this Google Music Player will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Google Music Player for PC will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Google Music Player App for Windows 10 installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Google Music Player is an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.