HDDLife Pro Windows 10 – Hard drive monitor software that gives users warning disk failure. Download HDDLife Pro for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
HDDLife Pro Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: January, 2nd 2019
Developer: BinarySense Inc.
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is HDDLife Pro?
HDDLife Pro App for PC – HDDLife Pro can now read the signs given by SSD disks, allowing you to move your data long before the lifespan of your SSD comes to an end. SSD’s store your data using an entirely different approach compared to traditional hard drives. As a result, they give different signs and warnings about the possibility of a near failure. With flash cells comprising these disks having a limited life cycle, SSD’s allow only a limited number of writes before the drive fails. Even with level wearing and all the extra safety features provided by today’s smart SSD controllers, it’s still a good idea to know what’s going on inside, how much of your drive’s rated lifespan is used, and how much is still available. Amazin hard drive monitor software for Windows PC that gives users warning disk failure!
Modern hard drives are much more reliable than the disks of yesterday. However, they still are extremely complex electronic devices with moving parts that are subject to amortization. The high density of data storage provided by the modern disks allows for greater storage capacities and higher access speeds. However, with densities and capacities pushed to the extreme you have much more to lose should the drive fail. The hard drive is the most important component in your entire PC because it holds all that is of real value: your documents, digital pictures, email messages, your work and private data. HDDLife Pro can now read the signs given by SSD disks, allowing you to move your data long before the lifespan of your SSD comes to an end.
Features and Highlights
- Control the health of your hard drives with the S.M.A.R.T. technology and warn you about potential problems the moment they start developing
- Monitor all your hard drives in the background – all the time!
- Support external USB disks.
- Display the drive’s health, temperature, resources and free space.
- Display hard disk activities in the system tray, Windows Vista Sidebar and Google Desktop.
Note: 15 days trial version.
HDDLife Pro Alternative Apps for Windows
- Samsung Drive Manager App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Corsair Link App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Cpuz App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Futuremark Systeminfo App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install HDDLife Pro on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the HDDLife Pro installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download HDDLife Pro
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading HDDLife Pro completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the HDDLife Pro icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the HDDLife Pro in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the HDDLife Pro on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall HDDLife Pro App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “HDDLife Pro” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from HDDLife Pro app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the HDDLife Pro app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing HDDLife Pro from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
HDDLife Pro FAQ
Q: Is HDDLife Pro Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free HDDLife Pro download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free HDDLife Pro download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download HDDLife Pro free for Laptop.
Q: Is this HDDLife Pro will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The HDDLife Pro for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This HDDLife Pro App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). HDDLife Pro is an windows app that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.