HTC Sync Manager Windows 10 – Easily synchronize your HTC device with your PC. Download HTC Sync Manager for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
HTC Sync Manager Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: March, 7th 2018
Developer: HTC Corporation
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
What is HTC Sync Manager?
HTC Sync Manager Features:
Organize and enjoy your media content section
Sync your world in style. HTC Sync Manager is a free application for your computer that makes it easy to sync all of your media to and from your computer with your HTC phone. You can also sync all of your contacts, calendar events, bookmarks, and documents as well. Once synced, you can easily manage and organize with HTC Sync Manager on your computer. Everything is safely backed up and ready to be updated to your phone.
A multimedia manager
Organize your photos and personal videos into albums. Crop or rotate photos with ease. Or enjoy all of your music in one place. Create playlists. Import iTunes or Windows Media Player music library and playlists. All can be easily synced back to your phone.
Sync your personal info
HTC Sync Manager makes syncing your personal info between your computer and phone a breeze. With auto sync, set up once and you can synchronize contacts, calendar, and even web browser bookmarks between your computer and phone every time they are connected.
Giving you peace of mind
Back up all your precious memories and music with HTC Sync Manager. You can back up photos as well as recorded video from your phone. You’ll never have to worry about losing those cherished memories from your dream vacation.
Transfer your iPhone content easily
HTC Sync Manager makes it super easy to restore iTunes backup files to your HTC phone. In a few simple steps, you can move your iPhone contacts, Calendar, SMS, photos, videos, wallpaper and bookmarks to your new HTC phone through HTC Sync Manager.
Download HTC Sync Manager Latest Version
How To Install HTC Sync Manager on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the HTC Sync Manager installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download HTC Sync Manager
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading HTC Sync Manager completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the HTC Sync Manager icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the HTC Sync Manager in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the HTC Sync Manager on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall HTC Sync Manager App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “HTC Sync Manager” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from HTC Sync Manager app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the HTC Sync Manager app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing HTC Sync Manager from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
HTC Sync Manager FAQ
Q: Is HTC Sync Manager Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free HTC Sync Manager download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free HTC Sync Manager download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download HTC Sync Manager free for Pc.
Q: Is this HTC Sync Manager will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The HTC Sync Manager for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This HTC Sync Manager App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). HTC Sync Manager is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.