Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox Windows 10 – Monitor your Intel SSD`s performance and use optimization. Download Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox for Windows PC from Win10Fix.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2019.
Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox Download (2019 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Update: May, 22nd 2019
OS Requirement: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
What is Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox?
Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox App for PC – Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox (Intel® SSD Toolbox) is drive management software for Windows PC that allows you to:
- View current drive information for Intel® Solid State Drives (Intel® SSDs), including:
- Model number, capacity and firmware version
- Drive health
- Estimated drive life remaining
- S.M.A.R.T. attributes (also available for hard disk drives and non-Intel SSDs)
- Identify device information (also available for hard disk drives and non-Intel SSDs)
- Optimize Intel SSD performance using Trim functionality
- Optimize Intel SSD performance in RAID 0 using Trim functionality Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 11.0 or greater.
Note: Requires .NET Framework.
Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox Alternative Apps for Windows
- Performancetest App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Nzxt Cam App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Pstools App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
- Occt App for Windows 64-bit/32-bit
How To Install Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox FAQ
Q: Is Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox is an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.